Let us all agree that almost all of us love eating pizza. Some like it thin with a lot of toppings while others love it otherwise. It is all dependent on the tastes of the consumer, and there are limitless ingredient options, sauce recipes, and topping variations to satisfy these tastes. You can make your own pizza at home using pizza recipes. Pepperoni pizza is always the best, and preparing it is just the opposite for those individuals who don’t have an idea where to start. But not anymore. You can follow the simple steps highlighted below to learn how to make your own Pizza without hustle.
Essential Tools and Ingredients to Make the Best Pepperoni Pizza
- Wheat Flour: use all-purpose wheat flour to produce the best crust.
- Yeast: use a substantiated brand of yeast to get a perfect rise and a tough crust.
- Pepperoni: look for a pepperoni brand that produces the best texture and flavor of your choice to avoid extra-greasy and rubbery feel on your pizza.
- Cheese: select a cheese brand that offers you the extra cheesy flavor, and that melts down effectively.
- Pan: this tool is often overlooked, but it makes a big significance on your pizza. A good pizza pan provides a uniform distribution of heat, retains heat, is easy to clean, and sustains up to high temperatures to help make an ideal crust with a crunchy bottom side and a subtle tough inside.
- Pizza Dough: make a pizza dough that is chewy in the inside but firm on the outside.
- Pizza sauce: selecting the right pizza sauce ensures the extra delicious taste of your pizza.
- Pizza tools: these are tools used for slicing, grating, and chopping your ingredients to your heart’s desires.
- ½ to ¾ cups of water (lukewarm)
- 1½ tablespoons of prepared yeast
- One tablespoon of sugar
- 1½ tablespoons of salt
- ¼ cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 6¼ cups of all-purpose unbleached wheat flour
- ½ cup of pizza sauce
- Pepperoni (Margherita Brand)
- One teaspoon of Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups of Galbani Mozzarella Cheese
- One tablespoon of grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tablespoon of melted butter
- Two teaspoons of Cheese (Kraft Parmesan)
- One teaspoon of Garlic Salt (Lawry’s)
1. Put the yeast, sugar, olive oil, and salt in the bowl of your mixer and mix them with water. The mixer should be fitted with a dough hook accessory to knead the dough efficiently and quickly.
2. Add flour slowly without molding.
3. Remove the dough and put it in a big bowl. Wrap the dough (not airtight), and let it rest for approximately two hours at room temperature. The dough should be allowed to rest until it rises and collapses, or flattens on the upper side.
4. You can use the dough right away after the first rise. However, when you use the dough after cooling, it produces a good quality crust and is easier to deal with.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container that is not airtight from where you can use it for more than the next 12 days.
1. Allow the oven to heat to up to 500 to 550 degrees Celsius if your oven has the capability. Not grill.
2. Place the pan in the oven to heat it.
3. Spread out the pizza dough into a big circle by grasping it with your hands and spinning it in the clockwise direction, holding rapidly with both hands consecutively or by rolling the dough. However, you can roll it out if you want.
4. Put the pizza in a parchment paper or a pizza wheel to enable you to put the dough on the pan.
5. Take the pan out of the oven and put the dough on the pan
6. Working briskly, spread a small amount of sauce on the pizza and then top using pepperoni and both kinds of cheese.
7. Scatter two tablespoons of cheese on top of the ready pizza.
8. Mix the butter with the olive oil and polish the crust then scatter the garlic and Parmesan salt on throughout the coating.
9. Bake for six to eight minutes
10. Take out the pizza from the oven and let it cool for two minutes then slice into pieces.
Try out this recipe to enjoy a delicious home-made pepperoni pizza with your friends and family within 12 minutes!