Home » Pizza Recipes
Category Archives: Pizza Recipes
Are you looking for a healthy way of satisfying your cravings for Italian foods? Pizza lasagna is one of the nutritious, set, wonderful and healthiest Italian foods. There are many health benefits of taking these foods. There are different servings and topping options that can help you in fitting pizza into a healthy lifestyle. For instance, most people add salads on pizza to create healthy and delicious meals.
- 2 large eggs
- 9 cooked, lasagna noodles
- Non-fat cottage cheese
- Pizza seasoning-for adding taste
- 1.5 lbs ground, cooked turkey breast
- Pizza sauce
- One package reduced-fat turkey pepperoni
- Four cups of shredded, reduced-fat mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to about 250 degrees
- Combine eggs, 0.25 cup pizza seasoning, cottage cheese, and cottage cheese in a bowl. Mixing is done with a mixture to achieve a smooth and creamy product.
- Spread 0.25 cup pizza sauce on your baking dish- the recommended baking dish has a surface area of 9×13
- Layer three noodles on top of your sauce
- On top of your noodles, spread 1/3 of your cottage cheese mixture
- Evenly spread the tiny bit of pizza sauce on your cottage cheese mixture. About ¼ of the shredded cheese is spread on the top. Layer in about 1/4 of the cooked, ground turkey and then top it with a third of pepperoni.
- Repeat these layers for 2 more time: 1/3 cottage cheese, 3 noodles, ¼ mozzarella, 1/3 ground turkey, and 3 noodles. You can finish off with the remaining- ¼ mozzarella and pepperoni if desired.
Additional lasagne can be prepared by replacing non-fat cottage cheese with ricotta- This does not alter the macronutrients of pizza lasagne. Ground, cooked turkey can be subbed for chicken, beef or sausage
You can swap the ground, cooked turkey for tofurkey slices or soy crumble to make this food more vegetarian-friendly.
Making a Healthier Pizza Lasagna
Most people think that lasagna is not health food, but this is not true since it is loaded with proteins, carbs and other essential nutrients. Again, this food is digested and absorbed easily by the body. Wheat noodles can be used instead of white noodles which are digested rapidly. This is the best way of stabilizing your blood sugar. Foods that are digested very fats are known for causing blood sugar spikes. The use of cheese should also be limited to reduce fat intake.
Why Do You need to add Spinach to Lasagna?
You can enjoy your delicious meal with vegetarian friends by adding leafy greens like spinach. This will also allow you to enjoy your meal with individuals who are intolerant to Solanaceae. Chefs can reduce the time spent in preparing this meal by using cheese and spinaches.
Nutritional Facts and Servings Suggestions
The prepared food can make four servings. The serving size of ¼ tray weighs 283 g.
Pizza lasagna is one of the delicious foods for many people. It contains hearty noodles, flavourful tomato sauce, meats and range of vegetables. The nutrients content of this meal depends on its ingredients.
Fat and Protein
Lasagna is a good source for dietary fat and protein. These proteins are broken down by the body into amino acids, which are helpful in maintaining healthy tissues throughout the body. The protein content in this meal depends on how much cheese and meat. Additionally, mozzarella cheese and grid beef is a source of fats. It is advisable to limit the usage of these products.
Pizza lasagna is loaded with carbohydrates-starch and sugar. Most of them come from noodles. The tomato sauce used has a small amount of carbs. These carbohydrates are helpful in providing the energy needed by the cells. It is used by the cells to fuel their daily functions.
Minerals and Vitamins
The meat, pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese in pizza lasagna contain B vitamins. These are the essential nutrients that are helpful in driving the body’s metabolism. Beef is a source of iron which promotes healthy circulation. You can add vegetables like red pepper, and zucchini into your piazza to boost the nutrient intake.
The following is an outline of the nutritional facts of pizza lasagna:
- Total calories-440
- Calories from fats- 171 (38.9%)
- Net carbs-41g
- Fiber 4g-17%
Minerals and vitamins
- Calcium 350mg-35%
- Vitamin C-22.5mg 38 %
- Vitamin A- 180mg 20%
- Iron 2mg 25%
- Total fats 19g
- Cholesterol 85mg
- Saturated fats 10g
- Sodium 12.5 g
Protein 27 g
Are you wondering how you can make that perfect pizza that will outdo any other delicacies? You may lack the wood-fired oven but here is a recipe that will help you perfect in the art of making Neapolitan pizza. While making the pizza in the Neapolitan style, it is important to remember that the pizza requires that you knead the flour with your hands. Also, you should not roll the dough with any mechanical tool whatsoever. Keeping in mind that you want to retain the authentic taste of the ancient Neapolitan pizza, you have to use the right ingredients. Some of the ingredients that are a must have are Italian flour, Marzano tomatoes, and mozzarella.
Here are some ingredients depending on what you what to make
For the Dough:
- Four cups of Italian bread flour
- Some dusting flours
- One teaspoonful salt
- One teaspoonful fresh active yeast
- 1 ½ cups of lukewarm water
- Cooking spray, which you can replace with olive oil, used for coating the containers
For the toppings:
- One can full of Italian peeled tomatoes. You can use San Marzano for the sauce
- Four tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Grounded black pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Few leaves of fresh basil
- Some dried Oregano
- chopped mozzarella
- virgin oil for sprinkling
- One garlic sliced clove
- One finely chopped rosemary spring
- 30g grated taleggio
- Two parts of breadcrumb
- ½ chopped courgette
- ¼ sliced aubergine
- One sliced prosciutto
- Some rocket leaves.
All the above toppings work to bring out the desired flavor on the pizza.
1. Preparing the Neapolitan pizza starts with preheating the oven at around 500 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix your flour and salt in the appropriate amounts n the ingredients. Dispense the fresh yeast into the lukewarm water. Add the water to the flour to produce a pliable dough. Ensure that your dough forms a unified mass that s non-stick to the bowl. If the flour sticks on the bowl while kneading, keep adding some flour until your dough does not stick. Do not make the dough too dry, however.
3. Knead the dough into a big ball, leaving it to stand for at five minutes. Cover it with clean clothing. After, split the dough into two and knead each while forming balls out of them. Take a clean kitchen cloth, sprinkle some flour on it. Put your dough on the clothing dusted with flour and cover using a little bit damp cloth for about thirty minutes. Leaving it for thirty minutes gives the dough time to rise.
4. While making the sauce, you can blend the tomatoes to attain a chunky liquid. Add salt and pepper to the liquid and mix thoroughly to acquire a homogenous taste.
5. Look for some clean dusting space and sprinkle some flour. Use your fingers for spreading the dough to a circular shape. Do not worry if the circle is not perfect. Ensure that you spread the dough to a pancake size thickness, being cautious that the dough does not split while spreading. Take two large, flat baking sheets and sprinkle some breadcrumbs on them. Place the pizza balls bases on the baking sheets.
6. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over each pizza ball making sure that you do not put too much of the sauce. A lot of the sauce can make the pizza to go soggy. Hence you have to be cautious.
7. For the toppings, you can decide on what you want to add for the flavoring. Sprinkle olive oil and parmesan cheese, add basil leaves, top oregano, and top with mozzarella cheese.
8. Place the prepared raw pizza in the hot oven and wait for seven minutes. Depending on how you want to serve it, you can leave it for a longer time to make it crispy. Once it is ready, take it out of the oven, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and serve. Do not wait for the pizza to go cold since it can no longer be appetizing.
9. Repeat the procedure for the remaining balls you had made.
Even though many may interpret making Neapolitan pizza as a daunting experience, it is an art that everyone can perfect. Making Neapolitan pizza is not rocket science. All you must do is follow the above recipe for the best results.
Chicago deep-dish pizza is one of the most favorite food for the native Chicago people. It is a sumptuous meal that leaves you salivating at the first bite. Many people will as what makes this Chicago deep-dish pizza to be that tasty. The answer to this question lies on who does the cooking as well as how the cooking is done. The Nitty-gritty of the contents in the pizza and how they are consequently prepared and dipped in the cooking pan makes the difference. Adhering to the recipe is the most vital thing to do while preparing this one-of-the-kind American favorite. One more thing, this is not the normal pizza you are used to. It is a unique one and thus commands unique kind of recipe.
Before cooking any given meal, any gifted cook will tell you to prepare the ingredients ahead of turning the oven bottom knob on. For you to prepare Chicago deep-dish pizza, you must have the following ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, a pack of yeast
- teaspoonful sugar, teaspoonful salt
- one cup of water, half cup of olive oil.
You should also have some toppings as follows:
- shredded mozzarella (5-6 cups)
- 1 can of sliced tomatoes
- a quarter cupful of parmesan
- cooked and crumbled sausage (1 pound).
Having these ingredients ready, the next thing is to cook. The following stages are to be followed sequentially.
To make the crust, one needs to first mix the dough ingredients making a fine knead. You may use your own hands, a bread machine, or a mixer to do this. When the dough is done, it is placed on an oiled bowl. It is then covered and allowed to rise to a puffy stuff for close to an hour. As the dough keep rising, ensure that the fourteen-inch deep-dish pizza pan is ready.
Grease this pan using oil that is non-sticking (for instance the vegetable oil). Pour out approximately 4 tablespoons of the olive oil ensuring that it reaches the bottom part of the pan. Use the dough you prepared to make a large rounded shape. This can be done by distending the dough on an oiled pan. Cover the dough and allow it to remain in the pan for about 15 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ensure that the dough is well stretched so that it covers as far as the bottommost part of the pan then moderately push it up on the sides of the pan. If you realize that the oil is oozing from the sides of the crust, worry not. It is a normal behavior. Allow the crust to rest for a quarter an hour as you continue awaiting your oven to raise its temperatures to 412ºF. Bake the crust for about ten minutes until it begins to display the brown color.
Pick your well-drained tomatoes and combine them with pizza herbs or pizza seasoning. Mix them with some sugar and garlic. Add a pinch of salt until the mixture tastes. You also need to have sliced mozzarella, grated parmesan, well sliced as well as sausage.
By now, the crust is still absorbing heat. At this juncture, use the sliced mozzarella to sprinkle on the bottom of the crust ensuring it covers the entire crust bottom. Pick the sausage or sautéed vegetables and add it to the crust. Add the tomato sliced seasoned tomatoes too, into the mixture. Do not forget to sprinkle grated parmesan. After adding the above pieces of ingredients, drizzle with some olive oil.
Baking the pizza
Having added all the necessary ingredients, the second last lap to go is the one for baking the pizza. This takes about twenty 25- 30 minutes. A golden topping is a cue for almost ready Chicago deep-dish pizza. Remove the pizza from the oven carefully lifting it up and out of the pan. Use a giant spatula to lift the sauce into a decent rack. Allow the pizza to cool for about a quarter of an hour to lessen the ooze.
The bottom line
After the pizza has cooled in about fifteen minutes, bring on the table the sumptuous pizza. Cut the pizza for serving. The piece prepared above can be able to serve twelve average persons. Following the above-highlighted recipe will leave your dining table decorated with one of the most celebrated Chicago dish, the Chicago deep-dish pizza. No more salivating; pick a basket, go to the market and shop the necessary ingredients and use this piece as your guide.
Pizza is liked by the whole world but most probably in New York City. Italian-American pizza is well known here. The best place you can enjoy an excellent pizza is in New York City, but if you can’t manage to have it here, below, I’ll show you how to make at the comfort of your home.
- 22 ½ ounces (approximately 4 ½ cups) bread flour, add more for dusting
- 35 ounces kosher salt (about 3 teaspoons)
- Two teaspoons instant yeast
- One batch New York Style Pizza sauce
- 15 ounces lukewarm water
- Three tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound full grated- fat dry mozzarella cheese (around 4 cups), placed in a freezer for not less than 15 minutes
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
1. Mix flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a food processor bowl. Pulse for about 3 to 4 times until they mix thoroughly. Add water and olive oil. Process it until the mixture forms ball-like structures that roll around the bowl for about 15 minutes around the blade. Continue to process for 15 more seconds.
2. Transfer the dough ball to a surface that has some flour and kneads them severally by hand until they become smooth. It’s supposed to pass the windowpane test. Divide dough equally into three parts and each covered in a quart-sized deli container or a zipped freezer bag. Allow it to rise by placing in a refrigerator for at least a day, and up to 5 days.
3. Remove dough from the refrigerator two hours before baking and shape back into balls. Place each floured ball in a separate mixing bowl. Allow rising by covering with plastic wrap tightly at warm temperature until it’s about to double in volume.
4. Adjust oven rack to middle position with a pizza stone, 1 hour before baking and preheat the oven to 500°F. Remove single dough ball onto a floured surface. Press dough out gently into 8- inch circle, and leave the outer 1 inch more than the rest. Stretch dough gently by draping knuckles into rings of 13 to 15 inch about ¼ -inch thick and transfer to the pizza peel.
5. Spread about two third cup of sauce over surface of crust evenly, leaving 1/2 to 1-inch edge along the border. Spread 1/3 cheese over sauce evenly. Put the pizza in a baking stone and bake with some brown spots until cheese melts while crust turns golden brown, a total of 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a chopping board, slice and immediately serve. With the remaining dough balls, cheese and sauce, repeat the process.
Tips for success:
- Use a high-quality flour, for example, King Arthur’s flour which contains high protein which works best. Mostly I prefer using all-purpose flour as its airy crust and lighter.
- Only use enough yeast to work best- for the yeast to work by producing its leavening effects it eats the sugar in your flour. Avoid the use of too much of yeast; the dough becomes tasteless.
- Use your refrigerator always. Best New York Style doughs are achieved by refrigerating for about 24 to 72 hours, and this is what we call the “cold rise.” The function of the refrigerator is to slow the dough’s fermentation to get the distinctive flavor.
- To weigh the flour, use the scale instead of a measuring cup- it will produce great results, and it’s much more accurate. Just have a try, and you will be amazed making your dough more improved and consistent.
- Mix the oil as stated in the last step, after a thorough mixture of the flour. It’s important as it makes the flour to hydrate well.
- Before you open the dough balls or tossing them, sprinkle some flour evenly on each side that is if you are doing it for the first time for it not to stick to your pizza peel or counter. You can even use some more flour before you spread them.
- If you have a pizza stone, use it to draw moisture out of the dough and produce a well crisp crust. In case you lose your stone use also pizza steel, it works just fine.
- To avoid your pizza dough from sticking use flour or semolina at the bottom of your pizza. Avoid overdoing it because it will burn.
- For the pizza to slide easily off your pizza peel, give it a small quick jerk before you try to transfer the pizza to the oven and remember to spread some flour into the peel before you place the dough.
Every pizza lover knows that pizza crust can make or break your pizza. Whether you like it crispy, thin, or fluffy and thick, the secret to an awesome pizza lies in preparing the dough. Although it may sound difficult to you, a homemade pizza is relatively easy to make. However, most people as themselves why they should waste time to prepare when they can buy it frozen and readily prepared. Nevertheless, trust me – a homemade crust is nothing close to the store-bought, home-delivered dough, or what you may order at a restaurant. Typically, making pizza crust is a lot easier just like you can make regular bread, only quicker and finely, flatter. Here is an easy pizza dough recipe that will teach you how to prepare and make pizza dough from scratch, faster enough to fully satisfy even the strongest of pizza cravings.
Making a Homemade Pizza Dough
Quick and simple, all you need is six ingredients, and probably most of them you already have them in your kitchen. Some items such as pizza crust yeast, you can buy them from your local grocery store. Most of these grocery stores have yeast in packed in ready-to-use cachets, so you even have no reason to worry about measurement. Moreover, while buying yeast, remember to grab some tasty toppings for the amazing pizza that you’re about to make!
• 2 1/4 teaspoon full of yeast or1 (0.25 oz) packet
• 2 cups of wheat flour
• 3/4 cup of lukewarm water
• One teaspoon of salt
• 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
• One teaspoon of sugar
• Cornmeal, for dusting
• Pizza sauce and toppings, as desired
Every good chef knows that preparing enough cooking space is vital to your success. Here are the other things you need to have on your table to transform your kitchen to a pizzeria:
• A spatula or wooden spoon
• Large mixing bowl
• Plastic wrap or kitchen towel
Sizeable wooden cutting board or baking peel
• Baking sheet or Pizza stone
• Rolling pin or some hands that is ready to get a little messed up
1. In a large bowl, mix water, olive oil, yeast, sugar, and stir well to combine. Into the mixture add all-purpose flour or bread flour, and follow it up by adding salt. Using a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula, mix the dough until the flour is fully hydrated and begins to shape into a ball.
2. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it while you add more flour as required. When the mixture becomes sticky, keep squeezing because as the gluten develops, your dough will tighten up and start to become drier. Once you’ve kneaded the dough into a tight ball, which is after around 10 minutes, transfer it into a large bowl that you’ve coated with olive oil, cover it, and let it rise at room temperature until it has doubled in size, for about an hour. Put the dough into the refrigerator and allow it to sit there overnight to freeze.
3. Put the pizza stone or baking sheet that’s upside-down on the center rack of your oven and preheat the oven up to 300° F. Then, raise the heat to around 550°F, and this gradual rise of temperature prevents warping of the baking sheet and cracking of your pizza.
4. Cut the pizza dough into three smaller pieces and place them on a lightly floured surface. Knead one of the portion of the dough for a few minutes until it is smooth. Using your hands dusted with flour, stretch the dough gently using your fists, to make a circle. After pulling the dough to a quarter-inch thick ring, if there are areas of the dough that are thicker, try to stretch them gently and if you are unable to form a perfect circle, don’t fret — that is what a chef may call rustic.
5. Sprinkle your pizza peel with cornmeal lightly, and move the circled dough on the peel and shape it, if need be.
6. Add the sauce and your desired toppings on the pizza. Apply a little of the virgin olive oil on the edge of your dough to have a crispier crust. Place the peel into the oven and slip your pizza onto baking sheet or stone. Bake until the cheese bubbles with browned spots and the crust turns deep golden brown. Based on your dough’s thickness, the number of toppings, and the set temperatures of your oven, your pizza can bake for approximately 8 to 14 minutes.
Let us all agree that almost all of us love eating pizza. Some like it thin with a lot of toppings while others love it otherwise. It is all dependent on the tastes of the consumer, and there are limitless ingredient options, sauce recipes, and topping variations to satisfy these tastes. You can make your own pizza at home using pizza recipes. Pepperoni pizza is always the best, and preparing it is just the opposite for those individuals who don’t have an idea where to start. But not anymore. You can follow the simple steps highlighted below to learn how to make your own Pizza without hustle.
Essential Tools and Ingredients to Make the Best Pepperoni Pizza
- Wheat Flour: use all-purpose wheat flour to produce the best crust.
- Yeast: use a substantiated brand of yeast to get a perfect rise and a tough crust.
- Pepperoni: look for a pepperoni brand that produces the best texture and flavor of your choice to avoid extra-greasy and rubbery feel on your pizza.
- Cheese: select a cheese brand that offers you the extra cheesy flavor, and that melts down effectively.
- Pan: this tool is often overlooked, but it makes a big significance on your pizza. A good pizza pan provides a uniform distribution of heat, retains heat, is easy to clean, and sustains up to high temperatures to help make an ideal crust with a crunchy bottom side and a subtle tough inside.
- Pizza Dough: make a pizza dough that is chewy in the inside but firm on the outside.
- Pizza sauce: selecting the right pizza sauce ensures the extra delicious taste of your pizza.
- Pizza tools: these are tools used for slicing, grating, and chopping your ingredients to your heart’s desires.
- ½ to ¾ cups of water (lukewarm)
- 1½ tablespoons of prepared yeast
- One tablespoon of sugar
- 1½ tablespoons of salt
- ¼ cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 6¼ cups of all-purpose unbleached wheat flour
- ½ cup of pizza sauce
- Pepperoni (Margherita Brand)
- One teaspoon of Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups of Galbani Mozzarella Cheese
- One tablespoon of grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tablespoon of melted butter
- Two teaspoons of Cheese (Kraft Parmesan)
- One teaspoon of Garlic Salt (Lawry’s)
1. Put the yeast, sugar, olive oil, and salt in the bowl of your mixer and mix them with water. The mixer should be fitted with a dough hook accessory to knead the dough efficiently and quickly.
2. Add flour slowly without molding.
3. Remove the dough and put it in a big bowl. Wrap the dough (not airtight), and let it rest for approximately two hours at room temperature. The dough should be allowed to rest until it rises and collapses, or flattens on the upper side.
4. You can use the dough right away after the first rise. However, when you use the dough after cooling, it produces a good quality crust and is easier to deal with.
5. Refrigerate in a closed container that is not airtight from where you can use it for more than the next 12 days.
1. Allow the oven to heat to up to 500 to 550 degrees Celsius if your oven has the capability. Not grill.
2. Place the pan in the oven to heat it.
3. Spread out the pizza dough into a big circle by grasping it with your hands and spinning it in the clockwise direction, holding rapidly with both hands consecutively or by rolling the dough. However, you can roll it out if you want.
4. Put the pizza in a parchment paper or a pizza wheel to enable you to put the dough on the pan.
5. Take the pan out of the oven and put the dough on the pan
6. Working briskly, spread a small amount of sauce on the pizza and then top using pepperoni and both kinds of cheese.
7. Scatter two tablespoons of cheese on top of the ready pizza.
8. Mix the butter with the olive oil and polish the crust then scatter the garlic and Parmesan salt on throughout the coating.
9. Bake for six to eight minutes
10. Take out the pizza from the oven and let it cool for two minutes then slice into pieces.
Try out this recipe to enjoy a delicious home-made pepperoni pizza with your friends and family within 12 minutes!
Looking for some cool Kids Entertainment is not at all difficult. In fact, there are some awesome theme based parties held off and on in Sydney which makes it one of the most popular spots in the world where kid’s Entertainment is given such priority. One such concept is hosting a creative Pizza making a birthday party.
Here is a good recipe for the sauce, that makes enough for three big pizzas, and keeps well in the refrigerator:
- Two, fifteen-ounce cans of tomato sauce
- Two, six-ounce cans of tomato paste
- One teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- One-half teaspoon of anise seed
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil powder
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pizza seasoning (I prefer Frontier Pizza salt-free brand).
Mix these ingredients in a large bowl with a big fork for several minutes to blend the tomato paste with the sauce, and to mix the seasonings. Then, cover it with plastic wrap, and place it in the refrigerator for several hours or more, to let the flavors diffuse.
In addition to pizza sauce, you must have a pizza crust. You can buy them or bake your own. If you bought a pizza crust or shell, it probably does not require to be precooked. Homemade dough is always precooked.
If you have a dough, preheat a pizza stone (baking stone) in the oven at 350 degrees. Take the dough out of the bowl, and put it on a plastic baking mat. Plastic mats work best on cutting boards made of wood.
If you have a dough, use a rolling pin to flatten the dough into a circle, about 18 inches wide, or to match your pizza screen size. When the rolling is done, place the pizza screen on the dough. Flip the plastic mat upside down, and carefully roll the dough onto the pizza screen. If any parts of the dough extend past the pizza screen, fold it back.
Then, put the pizza screen with the dough in the oven, and precook the crust for about fifteen minutes. Then take it out, and place it on the cutting board, or another heat-proof surface. Then, turn the oven up to 450 to 480 degrees.
To assemble your pizza, spread the sauce on it. What cheese should you use for your pizza? Usually, 2 kinds of cheese work best. I recommend about 4 ounces of Monterey Jack and eight ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese. If you use the second cheese, cut it into cubes. I put 1/2 inch cubes of Monterey Jack on the pizza, especially an inch away from the edges, then mozzarella, and then I put the toppings on.
What toppings will you pick? Most toppings like mushrooms, meats, and peppers, should be microwaved or cooked first, to cook them most of the way, and the liquids drained first, to avoid a soggy pizza. If the toppings are too hot, a large knife or cleaver may be used to hold them, and you can flick them onto the pizza.
After all the toppings are on the pizza, bake it for about ten to twelve minutes, checking it at 8 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted, and just a little bit brown. When it is done, turn off the oven.
Then, take the pizza out, and put it on the cutting board. Using both a big knife and an oven mitt at the same time works well to move a heavy pizza out of a hot oven. It is a good idea first to cover the cutting board with paper towels.
When the pizza is safely out of the oven, slide the pizza off the metal screen, onto the cutting board. Occasionally you need to use a knife to run under the screen, to gently push away any stuck areas of the pizza from the screen. Move the screen back in the oven, and let it cool there.
This is the hard part – leave the pizza alone for at least 1/2 an hour. It will be a big pizza, and it will stay very hot for a long time. Then, slice it with a cleaver or big knife and enjoy. Wrap leftovers in tin foil, but not when the slices are hot, because they may stick to the tin foil. The pizza will be very good.
Have you ever wondered how famous restaurants like Pizza Hut and Domino’s make their pizzas. Here’s how the dough its made!